Get the story behind the story with a personal virtual visit to your book club, from coauthors, Kerrie Flanagan and Chuck Harrelson. Each book club member gets a personally signed copy of, Big Game, a fun romantic comedy with a bit of suspense thrown in. Read. Then you have the unique opportunity to chat with the coauthors. Get an intimate look at the character development, themes, plot, where the ideas came from and ask Kerrie and Chuck questions about the book and being an author.
This unique experience Includes:
- Autographed copy of the book for each book club member
- Special bookmark for each book club member
- 1 hour virtual visit with coauthors Kerrie Flanagan and Chuck Harrelson
- Special drink recipe
- Price is per person
- Minimum of 4 book club members
- For a group of 7 members or more, a bonus gift will be included for each member
- Books and special items are shipped to one book club member who will then disperse to members of the group. If member are located in different areas, arrangements can be made with the author to have books shipped to each member for additional shipping costs.
About Big Game (Romantic Comedy/Suspense-written under pen name C.K. Wiles)
Denise Baldwin doesn’t do relationships. She barely has time for a one-night stand. But missing after-work cocktails with Rob, her best friend and favorite law enforcement park ranger … she wouldn’t dream of it. The little dive bar is the perfect place for Denise to vent about her new protégé, who is as annoyingly perky as she is ambitious. Rob has work issues too. A high-tech poaching ring has set up business in his part of the woods. Pursuing them into the back country with nothing but his pistol and a can of bear spray has him taking risks Denise doesn’t even want to know about.
Unexpected feelings bloom in a moment of vulnerability, causing their relationship to take a turn for the worse. Denise can’t seem to do anything right at work and Rob’s mind is anywhere but on the job. When the stakes rise and their worlds crash together, everything falls apart leaving Denise and Rob to reconcile their differences before it’s open season on their lives.
Fun Fact: Big Game is set in Colorado.