The Visit Fort Collins Tea Gift Box is for tea lovers everywhere who not only love tea but the history and highlights the Fort Collins community has to offer.
The Tea Gift Box contains:
* Visit Fort Collins SpecialTEA (1oz) | This blend is crafted with local flora in mind. This custom blend created for the Visit Fort Collins tourism office contains Rooibos Black Currant, dried blueberries, dried peaches, organic cinnamon bark chips, nettle, red raspberry leaf, red clover, elder berries, and alfalfa. It’s adaptable, warming when served hot and refreshing when iced. The brew is nutritious and tasty, having great depth. Whether tubing or rafting the currents of the Poudre River or biking your way to a brewery, the blend is ready to enhance your sojourn in the Choice City. This herbal blend has no caffeine.
* Happy Lucky’s Breakfast Blend (1oz) | A breakfast blend created to celebrate our 10 year anniversary in October 2019. Originally a limited run, it became a tea the Fort Collins community has come to love and couldn’t do without. This blend is made of black tea, cinnamon, nutmeg, and a valley’s worth of vanilla. This black tea blend has caffeine.
* Edwards House Blend (1oz) | The Edwards House Blend is a wonderful tisane that incorporates many local flavors. This blend consists of Sage, Peppermint, Ginger, Peppercorn, Red Clover, Lavender, and Rose Hips. This is an herbal tea with no caffeine.
Be sure to check out the Edwards House Historic Boutique Inn in Downtown Fort Collins on your next visit to Foco!
* Avery House Blend (1oz) | The Avery House Blend is a unique take on an Earl Grey, made specifically for the Historical Avery House here in Fort Collins, Colorado. Featuring organic Earl Grey, Rose Petals, Apples, Lemon Peel, and Lavender. This black tea blend contains caffeine.
* Each ounce of tea will make about 6-7 eight ounce cups of tea.
* Each tea comes with brewing instructions on the package.
* A stainless steel tea ball to fit your favorite mug.